Saturday, April 23, 2011


So I decided to improve some of my past work in the class based on the critiques.

For my monster movie poster some of my modifications include: Making the front ghost larger, having it overlap with the text, playing with opacity a bit more in some areas, then adding additional text to make it look more like a poster.
Redoing my plague illustration, I adding in more shadding to bring out her limbs, I cleaned up the circle around her, and I changed the lines in the grass to dark green instead of the black.

For my Easter patterns, I switched the main background to white, and played with the colors in the contrasting pattern to allow it to contrast more and sit nicer together. Ignore that blue jump rope on the bottom corner, it was accidentally selected during my screen capture.

I feel that my modifications improved my illustrations greatly and I feel very happy with the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment