Thursday, October 27, 2011
Sherri Taray - Searching
I started out by making my background a dark tealy color and changing my line colors to establish my lighting. From there, I messed with different brushes and various colors in the face, mask, and hair, changing the linework to suit the colors I was placing under it.
I made another layer for the clothes and skin, darkening the linework and burning the colors as I moved down. A new layer was made for the background, the colors getting less saturated as they gain distance.
I finished the picture by adjusting the levels and curves, as well as desaturating the background a bit more. Ta da!
Posted by Unknown at 8:30 PM